What’s one of the things people notice when they walk into your office? Yes, how nice it smells, how comfortable the chairs are and the free pens are also very nice however, people usually notice what type of window treatments you have. If your office windows are looking a little drab and outdated, then this blog post is for you! We’re going to go over some of the best ways for a quick office window makeover so that your looks like a million bucks without spending a million bucks!
One way to improve your office’s appearance is by choosing ShadeMonster window treatments for your office windows. The right window treatments can enhance light, add color and texture to an otherwise dull space, or even provide privacy. There are many types of window treatments available, you’ll need to figure out which style best suits the needs of everyone who works in your office before deciding on what type will work best for your space.
As an integral part of any office, window treatments are necessary. Having the right window shades can help relieve eye strain and provide a more welcoming atmosphere for your employees and clients to work in. Window treatments should be chosen not only for the aesthetic appeal of an office but also because they can have a huge impact on how well your employees are able to see and do their job correctly without any distractions. For instance, if you work in a high-rise office, the sun is likely to beat down on your desk all day long. For this reason, it’s important that your window coverings are able to filter out some of these rays and provide relief from the heat they produce.
The 5 main factors to consider:
- Lights: in addition to needing to protect screens and desks from glare, you also need to control the amount of light you want to enter during the day. For this, you can decide whether ShadeMonster solar shades or ShadeMonster blackout shades are right for you. Zebra Shades are also a wonderful option, as you get best of both worlds in one.
- Convenience: blinds and shades must be practical to open and adjust, as well as easy to dust or wash. Some natural fabrics such as linen, cotton or hemp tend to absorb little dust. In addition to color and material, our shades are able to be motorized, remote controlled, and/or cordless. This adds another layer of convenience to your shades and makes rolling them up and down easy and hassle-free.
- Colors: The choice of color depends on the colors of the walls and furniture. It is better to avoid dark colors because they tend to take away a lot of light from the workspace.
- Energy conservation: The right type of blinds can help reduce the overheating of your workspace, thus helping save energy and money. You would be surprised at how much lower your electric bill will be from not having to use the air conditioning as much. In the winter, window coverings not only protect against drafts, but also provide thermal insulation, which is vital for keeping warm during colder months without using more fuel!
- Fireproof material: Office window shades should be fireproof or at least fire retardant. ShadeMonster can manufactures your office window treatments using a NFPA 701 certified fabrics, safeguarding your team and your workplace.
Conference room window treatments
Although you might want to keep the consistency using the same kind of window shades in all your office spaces, the conference room may need to add darkening room shades for your briefing and presentations.
ShadeMonster choice: A great solution for business meetings and presentations are textured solar shades that are still light filtering. Textured solar shades assure privacy while also reducing the glare and still let light in. It also gives an elegant touch to the ambiance, respecting the overall style of any room.
The most popular window treatments for office
There are many types of window treatments for office spaces. Some common ones include Faux Wood Blinds, Solar Roller Shades, Light Filtering Shades and Zebra Shades.
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to these customizations, allowing an individual’s unique aesthetic preferences dictate what works best for them specifically while still keeping functionality at top priority too!
The 3 most popular kinds of office window treatments are:
- Roller blinds and shade: The stylish roller shades and blinds of different types are perfect for office spaces. Roller shades come with options like pleated fabric material, which is very light and easily adjustable on either side of your window, so you have constant control over how much sunlight comes through; this is great because it blocks out harsh rays from the strong morning sun without blocking all natural lighting during the day, allowing you to not to use artificial lights and save in energy bill. In addition to being highly customizable for convenience and energy conservation, roller blinds/roller shades can also be customized for color to add that finishing touch.
- Smart Roller Shades. Get the latest technology in window coverings and save on energy costs with motorized roller shades. No need to rely on other employees! With a few clicks, you can program your shades to open or close when desired times are met. This will save energy and assure privacy based on specific needs
- Wood Blinds / Faux-Wood Blinds: made up of horizontal slats that can filter more or less sunlight at your need. ShadeMonster faux-wood blinds are adjustable in height, and they can be cordless for a tidy look, and be safer if kids are around.
- Zebra Blinds :zebra blinds are perfect for office spaces. Their distinctive alternating strips give you total control over the light coming in. ShadeMonster recommend the combination of solar and blackout strips for maximum light control. Do you need more light? Just move the double bands to the point that you have as much light as you need. Just overlap the light blocking with the light filtering and block the lights, when the sun is hitting too much, or if you are sharing with your team on a screen board.
The right window treatment can be a game changer for your office’s appearance. Whether you want to enhance light, add color and texture or provide privacy, there are many different types of treatments available including venetian blinds, roller shades and vertical blinds. Here at ShadeMonster, we are experts in helping people find the right window treatments that match your needs. Our team of designers and installers will help you figure out what’s best for your situation. We offer free consultations so give us a call today!
Why Trust ShadeMonster with your Window Treatment?
Still need help deciding on a window treatment?
ShadeMonster’s team of experts are happy to assist. Call now for free consultation: (866) 206-8056